i2r Medical work with you to turn your ideas into workable solutions
Regulatory Services that can be integrated into the end to end development process offered by i2r Medical
- Compilation of a technical file for UKCA and CE marking of a medical product to the current and future regulations; (UKCA, Medical Device Regulations (MDR), In Vitro Device Regulation (IVDR).
- Construction of Quality Management System (QMS) compliant to ISO13485: 2016
- Identification of applicable standards relevant to the design and development of medical products e.g. IEC 60601 (Electrical safety, EMC, Usability, Home healthcare) and Bio-compatibility etc.
- FDA 510k submission support and guidance
- Assistance with building and maintaining a Risk Management File to ISO 14971
- Assistance with finding an EU Representative
i2r Medical approaches the regulatory aspects of commercialising a medical product as an integrated part of the development process and ensures that the documentation is minimised but sufficient to achieve compliance.
i2r Medical also works with a large range of specialist medical device suppliers and sub-contractors that are able to transition a prototype medical product into full scale production supported by the necessary Regulatory approvals.
i2r Medical News
Find all the up to minute news and updates from i2r Medical